The Small Print
TERMS & CONDITIONS
ALL EVENTS HOG ROAST AND BBQ CATERING BUSINESS
All Events Hog Catering are regrettably unable to accept any liability for the following:
- Accidents or injuries incurred by the client or their guests within the designated cooking and serving area.
- Adverse reaction to clients with nut allergy or food intolerances, who have not been brought to the notice of our chef, on the event day, our at the time of booking or made themselves known to a member of the serving team on the day of the event.
All Events Hog Roast & BBQ Catering shall incur no liability from the client if performance of the contract is prevented or hindered by any case whatsoever beyond their control. This includes adverse weather conditions, flood, fire, road traffic accident, chef illness, epidemics, pandemics or any other liability deemed beyond their control. We shall not be liable for any financial loss or personal distress suffered to the client if the event is cancelled for any of the above reasons. We will endeavour to assist the client to find an alternative date for the event, however, if the client wishes to cancel the booking altogether then All Events Hog Roast Catering have the right to retain any deposit paid, plus any money paid out for the event food. The cancellation or adjustment charges will then apply.
A deposit of £100 is required no later than 7 days after receiving confirmation of the booking. This deposit will be deducted from the final event cost. Payment to be made by Cash, Cheque or BAC’s transfer (details provided on request).
Once the deposit has been received, a receipt will be issued, together with a formal Booking Form and full details of the event.
Full payment is required, for all catering services to be provided by All Events Hog Catering no later than 20 working days prior to the event date. Should All Events Hog Catering be advised of a reduction to guest numbers, no later than 15 working days prior to the event, All Events Catering reserve the right to accept these changes and reduce the invoice value. Should All Events Hog Catering be advised of an increase of guest numbers, once full payment have been received, All Events Hog Catering will raise an additional invoice. This invoice must be settled by the client within 5 working days of the invoice date. An additional receipt will be generated by All Events Hog Catering.
Minimum guest numbers – 60 guests per booking. Minimum event fee £600. Children over 7 years are payable at the same rate as adults, under 7 years, chargeable at half the adult price. Children under 3 years – free of charge. Final guest numbers and menus must be finalised with All Events Hog Catering, no later than 14 working days prior to the event date.
Cancellation or Adjustment Charges
If the client requires to rearrange the booking (up to 20 working days prior to the event date), All Events Hog Catering will do their best to find a suitable date and time to rebook with no obligation, providing that all other agreed signed arrangement remain unchanged. In the unfortunate occurrence that an event has to be cancelled, the client must confirm this in writing to All Events Hog Catering. Cancellation of an event, (up to 40 working days prior to the event date), will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the total invoice costs. Cancellation of an event, up to 20 working days, prior to the event date, will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the total invoice costs. The total event cost will be based on all invoices issued to the client by All Events Hog Catering.
Post Functions – Non-Payment Fee
A non-payment compensation fee of £40 (monthly) will be added to any outstanding monies owed by the client after the event has taken place. All Events Hog Roast & BBQ Catering understand, and will exercise our statutory rights to interest to claim monies owing if payment is withheld according to our agreed payment terms.
Liability of All Events Hog Catering Team
All Events Hog Catering accept no liability under any claim whatsoever arising (be it by negligence or otherwise) for any loss over the figure of the existing All Events Hog Catering Public Liability Limit of Indemnity Insurances. Note that this figure is available upon request together with a copy of our Insurance Certificate.
Food Allergy & Intolerance Guidelines
- It is the customers responsibility to make Mark our chef, aware of any food allergies or intolerances of any of their guests at least 10 days prior to the event. These MUST be recorded on the booking form so that a suitable meal can be prepared separately from other food items.
- Customers or guests with allergies or intolerances MUST make themselves known to the chef, on the day of the event before taking any food from the service area, or being near any food areas.
- Customers and guests MUST take their own responsibility around the service area, treating it as a potential risk to health, until clarification and confirmation has been sought from the chef.
- The chef or service staff cannot take responsibly for any adverse reaction to customers or guests with food intolerances or allergies whilst they are in the vicinity of the servicing or preparation area, or near other guests’ food.
Our chef and all our staff want everyone to have a magnificent feast, and leave the party, event, wedding celebration or family gathering, safe and well with special memories of the day. You can contact our chef any time, who will be pleased to help you with any dietary questions, queries or requirements you may have.
We do not provide samples of our canapes due to the cost, the availability of fresh ingredients at that time, and the complexities of making small samples. However, please be reassured that we pride ourselves in the presentation of our canapes, and can reassure you that they are absolutely delicious. There is a great choice, you will not be disappointed. Google reviews https://www.alleventshogroast.co.uk/hog-roast-menus/